Business IT Group expertise drives results
From simplified storage to seamless mobility, our business IT consultants deliver customized solutions to help you cut costs, boost revenue, and maximize efficiency.
Our business IT consultants have the experience, training, and vendor partnerships to help you select and customize cost-effective solutions for every IT challenge. Business IT Group specializes in Microsoft and Apple environments, providing a full range of IT consulting services, including:
- Network engineering: Optimized network design and implementation to meet all business requirements and budgets, from one employee to 500.
- Email solutions: Everything a small business could need, including highly reliable Microsoft Exchange solutions, backup mail servers, and spam filtering.
- Business productivity: Assistance with selection and implementation of line-of-business applications to improve accounting, sales, marketing and/or customer relationship management.
- Backup solutions: Secure off-site backup and data redundancy solutions at a fraction of the cost of traditional backup options.
- Security solutions: Assessment and protection of your network and data against hackers, spyware, and viruses.
- Remote access / collaboration: Secure access to your business network and data for remote employees, plus collaboration solutions to make distributed enterprises more effective.
- Business process modeling and automation: Analysis and automation of core business processes like sales, marketing and customer service to improve results, brand consistency, and scalability.
- Mobility solutions: Centralized management and secure access to company data on employee Netbooks, Blackberries, iPhones and Droids, including security features such as the ability to wipe data remotely if a phone is lost.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity: Risk assessment and planning to protect your business and minimize downtime in the case of a disruption, such as a hardware crash, fire or natural disaster.
- Virtualization: Run multiple operating systems on the same equipment to better utilize hardware, reduce power consumption, reduce downtime and improve availability of data and applications.
Contact us today for more information.